Top StoriesView All
- HRH Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn graciously presided over the inauguration of the new premises of the Royal Thai Embassy in Beijing.
- Ambassador of Mexico to Thailand’s introductory call on Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha gave a keynote address during Leaders’ Discussion session of the International Conference on Blue Ocean Strategy
- Ambassador of Ukraine to Thailand’s introductory call on Minister of Foreign Affairs
Press ReleasesView All
- The 10th Meeting of the Joint Commission for Bilateral Cooperation between Thailand and Cambodia 26 August 2016, Bangkok
- Advisor to the Minister of Foreign Affairs presided over the first TICA Connect, a new platform for development diplomacy
- Open-Ended Working Group on taking forward multilateral nuclear disarmament negotiations
- The 10th Meeting of the Joint Commission for Bilateral Cooperation between Thailand and Cambodia
- Ambassador of the Republic of Tunisia to Thailand (Residence in Jakarta) paid a courtesy call on Minister of Foreign Affairs of Thailand
- Zika Virus Situation in Thailand
- Comments on Briefing Notes by Spokesperson for the UN High Commisioner for Human Rights
- The Meeting of Honorary Consuls of African countries to Thailand 2016
- The Highlights of Thailand’s Competitiveness in Infrastructure and Hospitality sectors at the 5th MFA CEO Forum
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs to Host a Seminar on “Turning the tide: Partnership for Sustainable Fisheries”
In FocusView All
Social & Cultural NewsView All
Mr. Ekapol Poolpipat, Consul-General of Thailand in Mumbai signed a book of condolences on the passing away of former German President Walter Scheel at the Consulate-General of Germany in Mumbai.On 29 August 2016, Mr. Ekapol Poolpipat, Consul-General of Thailand in Mumbai signed a book of condolences on the passing away of former German President Walter Scheel at the Consulate-General of Germany in Mumbai.
Thai students won prizes in the Computer OlympicThe Royal Thai Embassy in Moscow congratulates the Thai team for being awarded medals at the Computer Olympic which took place in Kazan, Russian Federation, during 12 – 19 August 2016. This year, 308 participants from 81 countries entered this competition, along with 5 observator countries.
Consul-General Dusit Manapan welcomed Young Ambassadors of VirtueOn 27 August 2016 Consul-General Dusit Manapan hosted lunch to welcome 5 Young Ambassadors of Virtue and a teacher as well as Mr. Shigeyo Kimura, Chirman of Japan Thailand Education Exchange Society, who paid a courtesy call on the Consul-General at the Royal Thai Consulate-General in Osaka.
Thai Fair 2016On 20 August 2016, the Royal Thai Embassy in Oslo hosted the Thai Fair 2016 and was presided over by H.E.Mr.Vira Rojpojchanarat , Minister of Culture of Thailand, together with H.E.Mr.Chaisiri Anamarn, Advisor to the Foreign Minister and Hon.Marianne Borgen,Mayor of Oslo. The event ,which has been held for 16 consecutive years, aims to promote Thailand among Norwegian people through its beautiful culture as well as to strengthen the Thai community living in Norway and making them proud of being Thais. Apart from Thai Embassy as the organizer, this year Thai Fair was also sponsored by various Thai government agencies namely, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Culture,Tourism Authority of Thailand and Thai Airways International. There were more than 40 exhibitors from Thai restaurants, Thai spas, Thai associations as well as other government agencies joined the event this year when went out very successfully.
Royal Thai Embassy in Moscow and Team Thailand held a demonstration on carving under the Project Train the Trainers in Russia.On 16 August 2016 a carving demonstration was held by lecturers and food specialist form the Suan Dusit University, Chef Phonganan Siriseangphaiwan, and Chef Pussade Kajorn saksirikul with participation of 11 Russian chefs from Thai and Asian restaurants and utensil providers in Moscow.