MFA Top StoriesView All
- Joint Press Statement on the Official Visit to Thailand by His Excellency Rodrigo Roa Duterte, President of the Republic of the Philippines 21 March 2017 Bangkok
- H.E. Mr. Somkid Jatusripitak, Deputy Prime Minister, as the representative of the Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Thailand, attended the Leaders’ Summit in Commemoration of the 20th Anniversary of the Indian Ocean Rim Association
- H.E. Mr. Virasakdi Futrakul, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, launched the “South-South in Action – Sustainability in Thailand: Experience for Developing Countries” Publication and opened the Exhibition on “The Lifetime Journey of the World’s Development King and the Sufficiency Economy Philosophy for SDGs”
- Thailand’s Trafficking in Persons Report 2016
Social & Cultural NewsView All
Ambassador of Thailand to Sri Lanka paid a courtesy call on the Inspector General of Police of Sri LankaOn 16 December 2016, H.E. Mr. Nopporn Adchariyavanich, Ambassador of Thailand to Sri Lanka paid a courtesy call on Mr. Pujith Jayasundara, Inspector General of Police of Sri Lanka at the Police Headquarters in Colombo. H.E. Mr. Nopporn expressed his appreciation to the Police Chief for providing security arrangement and facilitating the activities of the Embassy. For a remembrance of this meeting, Mr. Pujith gave a plaque on 150th anniversary of the Establishment of Sri Lankan Police to H.E. Mr. Nopporn. In return, H.E. Mr. Nopporn gave a commemorative book on the 60th anniversary of the diplomatic relations between Thailand and Sri Lanka to Mr. Pujith.
The Royal Thai Embassy welcomed the re-launch of the Thai Airways in MoscowOn 15 December 2016, H.E. Dr. Kriangsak Kittichaisaree, Ambassador of the Kingdom of Thailand to the Russian Federation, joined Mr. Bryan Manston, Vice President of Thai Airways, and Mr. Igor Borisov, Director of the Domodedovo Airport in the ribbon cutting ceremony on the occasion of the resumption of the direct flight between Bangkok and Moscow of the Thai Airways PLC.
Royal Thai Embassy welcomed the national weightlifting team from ThailandDuring 15 - 16 December 2016 the national weight lifting team from Thailand comprising Dr. Sirilak Thatman, referee; Ms. Annipa Moontar, Thailand National Team coach; and two athletes - Ms. Duangaksorn Chaidee and Mr. Tinnaphop Kanrawangchai participated in the 4th Qatar Cup 2016 Weight Lifting Competition at the Intercontinental Hotel, Doha.
A Buddhist ceremony dedicated to His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej on the occasion of 50th day of the His Majesty’s demiseOn 4 December 2014, H.E. Mr. Thanatip Upatising, Ambassador of Thailand to the Republic of the Philippines presided over the Buddhist ceremony dedicated to His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej on the occasion of 50th day of the His Majesty’s demise. The said ceremony was attended by Embassy’s officials, Team Thailand, and Thai people residing in the Philippines. After completing the ceremony, the monk gave a sermon on “Sufficiency” which was imparted in His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej’s speech on 4 December 1998 at Dusitdalai Hall, Dusit Palace. All participants made a 9-minute meditation dedicated to His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej.
Press ReleasesView All
- Thailand Foundation Announces the Launch of “Street Food Phuket”,“Street Food Chiang Mai Chiang Rai” and “Street Food Bangkok (Chinese Version)” Applications
- Minister of Foreign Affairs to attend the Award Ceremony for Sufficiency Economy Philosophy for Sustainable Development Goals (SEP for SDGs) Youth Essay Contest Winners
- The Senate of the United States of America passed a Resolution on "Honoring in praise and remembrance the extraordinary life, steady leadership, and remarkable, 70-year reign of King Bhumibol Adulyadej of Thailand"
- Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Thailand sent Letter of Condolence on the Passing of His Excellency the late Samdech Vibol Panha SOK An, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister in charge of the Office of the Council of Ministers of the Kingdom of Cambodia
- The Bangkok Launch of the First Volume of the South-South in Action Publication Series - Sustainability in Thailand: Experience for Developing Countries
- Thailand Foundation Launches “Street Food App”
- Oral Submission of the Report to the Human Rights Committee under the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR)
- The Official Visit to Thailand by His Excellency Rodrigo Roa Duterte, President of the Republic of the Philippines
- Ambassador of Romania to Thailand paid a courtesy call on the Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Ambassador of the Argentine Republic paid a courtesy call on the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Thailand upon the assumption of her duty