Top StoriesView All
- Remarks by H.E. General Prayut Chan-o-cha Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Thailand For Joint Press Conference Official Visit of H.E. Daw Aung San Suu Kyi, State Counsellor of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar 23 - 25 June 2016
- The Visit to Thailand of Senior Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Kingdom of Cambodia
- Joint Statement by India and Thailand on the occasion of the State Visit of Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Thailand General Prayut Chan-o-cha to India
- Minister of Foreign Affairs attended the Special ASEAN-China Foreign Ministers’ Meeting in Kunming, the People’s Republic of China
Press ReleasesView All
- Official Visit of H.E. Daw Aung San Suu Kyi, State Counsellor of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar to the Kingdom of Thailand
- Senior Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Kingdom of Cambodia to pay a visit to Thailand
- Ambassador of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea to Thailand Paid a Courtesy Call on the Permanent Secretary
- Thailand’s Candidate Re-elected to UN Disability Committee
- Messages of Condolences from Prime Minister and Foreign Minister on the incident in Orlando, Florida
- The Official Visit of the Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Thailand to the Republic of India
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand and the Foundation of Islamic Centre of Thailand co-hosted the Iftar Dinner at the Foundation of Islamic Center of Thailand
- Thailand will host the 4th Green Mekong Forum
- Thailand Highlights the Importance of the Human Security Approach in the Implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals
- Thailand hosts the 2016 OSCE Asian Conference
In FocusView All
Social & Cultural NewsView All
Royal Thai Embassy organised Mobile Consular Unit at Simpang Lodges 2On Wednesday 22 June 2016, the Royal Thai Embassy, Singapore, organised a Mobile Consular Unit at Simpang Lodges Dormitory for Thai workers. Approximately 60 Thai workers participated in the activities, which included consular advice and consultation services as well as the Thai ID card and passport issuance service. The Royal Thai Embassy’s team led by H.E. Mr. Thongchai Chasawath, Ambassador of Thailand to Singapore, along with the Embassy’s officials and Consular staff. The event was co-sponsored by the Office of Labour Affairs, Singapore. A basic medical consultation was also conducted for the group of Thai labours.
Thai National Women's Volleyball Team made history at the World Grand Prix in Bari, beating Italy for the first timeThe Thai National Women's Team played against Europe's top three women's volleyball teams - Italy, Netherlands, and Russia at World Grand Prix in Bari, which took place on 17-20 June 2016. Ambassador Tana Weskosith and Embassy officials, together with the Thai community in Bari were at every game to give their best cheers.
Royal Thai Embassy in Hanoi organises a Hun Lakhon Lek performance in celebration of the 40th Anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Thailand and Vietnam.On 18 June 2016, the Royal Thai Embassy in Hanoi, in collaboration with the Ministry of Culture of Thailand, the Office of Contemporary Art and Culture of Thailand, Thai Airways International; and the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism of Vietnam, organized a Hun Lakhon Lek (traditional small puppets) performance, entitled “Jantharuparakha” (The Legend of Lunar Eclipses). The performancewas carried out by the Thai Classical Small Puppet Theater (Joe Louis) at Hanoi Opera House to celebrate the 40th Anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Thailand and Vietnam.
Consul-General of Thailand presided over a religious ceremony at Wat Buddhamaram to celebrate the auspicious occasion of the 70th anniversary of His Majesty the King’s accession to the throneOn Sunday, 19 June 2016, Mr. Aroon Jivasakapimas, Consul-General of Thailand, presided over a religious ceremony at Wat Buddhadhamaram, Yuen Long, NT to celebrate the auspicious occasion of the 70th anniversary of His Majesty the King’s accession to the throne on June 9, 2016. The Consul-General was joined by officials of Team Thailand in Hong Kong and family members, as well as Thai people in Hong Kong.
The Royal Thai Consulate-General in Los Angeles and Thai Community jointly organized the well-wishing ceremony to commemorate “The Seventieth Anniversary Celebrations of His Majesty’s Accession to the Throne” at Thailand Plaza, Thai TownOn 18 June 2016, Mr. Tanee Sangrat, Consul-General, Los Angeles, led the Consulate-General's officials, Members of Team Thailand and the Thai community in Los Angeles and surrounding areas to commemorate “The Seventieth Anniversary Celebrations of His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej Accession to the Throne” at Thailand Plaza, Thai Town, Los Angeles.