Top StoriesView All
- Prime Minister attended the ASEAN-Russia Commemorative Summit
- Prime Minister met with Prime Minister of Russia
- Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs of Panama pays a courtesy call on the Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Armenia met with the Deputy Permanent Secretary
Press ReleasesView All
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ Contribution in Support of Ruamrudee International School
- Clarifications regarding media reports on the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense's comments on IUU fishing
- Thailand to host the 3rd Thailand-Pacific Island Countries Forum (TPIF)
- Vice Chairman of the Standing Committee of the Yunnan Provincial People's Congress Paid a Courtesy Call on the Director-General of the Department of East Asian Affairs
- The Adoption of the Universal Periodic Review (UPR) Working Group Report on the Review of Thailand (Second Cycle) during the 25th Session of the UPR Working Group in Geneva, Switzerland
- Prime Minister to pay a visit and attend the ASEAN-Russia Commemorative Summit in Russia
- Thailand's National Universal Periodic Review (UPR) Report for the second cycle to the 25th Session of the UPR Working Group
- Thailand accedes to the FAO Agreement on Port State Measures
- Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the United Arab Emirates to visit Thailand
- Secretary of the Communist Party of China Shanghai Municipal Committee and Member of the Political Bureau of the Central Committee of Communist Party of China’s visit to Thailand
In FocusView All
Social & Cultural NewsView All
Luncheon in honour of the first Thai lady who conquered the Summit of Mt. EverestOn 24 May 2016, H.E. Mr. Vutti Vuttisant, Ambassador of Thailand to Nepal, hosted luncheon in honour of Dr. Napassaporn Chumnarnsit, the first Thai lady who conquered the Summit of Mt. Everest on 19 May 2016 at Ambassador’s Residence. Mr. Komrat Pichitdech, trekker, Ms. Siv Harstad, first Norwegian lady who conquered the Summit of Mt. Everest, Sherpa team, General Manager of Thai Airways International, Kathmandu Office, and the Embassy’s officers also joined the luncheon.
The Propagation of Buddhism and the Strengthening of the Solidarity of Thai Community in Kenya during 13-15 May 2016The Royal Thai Embassy in Nairobi organized “The Propagation of Buddhism and the Strengthening of the Solidarity of Thai Community in Nairobi Project”, which took place on 13-15 May 2016 in Nairobi, Kenya. The project was a part of the implementation of a cultural diplomacy of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand, and aimed at propagating Buddhism in East Africa and strengthening relationship between all Buddhist practitioners in Kenya.
Assistance for Earthquake in EcuadorOn 19 May 2016 at 15.30 hrs. His Excellency Mr. Ruengdej MAHASARANOND, Ambassador of Thailand to Ecuador with residence in Lima called on Mr. Fernando Yepez Lasso, Vice Minister of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Ecuador in Quito and officially presented the humanitarian assistance in the amount of 100,000 US dollars from the Government of Thailand to the Government of Ecuador, regarding the devastating earthquake which struck the Ecuador on 16 April 2016 that resulted in the demise of more than 660 persons. The Ambassador also presented a letter from His Excellency General Prayut Chan-o-cha (Ret.), Prime Minister of Thailand addressed to His Excellency Mr. Rafael Correa, President of Ecuador on the same occasion. The Ecuadorian side expressed its most sincere gratitude to the Government of Thailand and its people for the Solidarity with Ecuadorian people during their difficult time.
Ceremony on Vesak Day in PragueOn 20 May 2016, which is internationally recognized as ‘Vesak Day’ or ‘World Vesakha Day’, the Thai Temple in Prague organized the procession of Buddha’s relic at Charles Bridge and Old Town Square in Prague in order to promote the Buddhism recognition in the Czech Republic. The Thai community also took this opportunity to promote Thai culture along with the procession.
Muay Thai Egypt Cup 2016On 13-14 May 2016, the Royal Thai Embassy in Cairo, in cooperation with the Egyptian Muay Thai Association (EMTA), organized “Muay Thai Egypt Cup 2016” at Cairo Stadium Hall No. 3 in which 69 Muay Thai boxers, including 5 foreign boxers, competed in 8 weigh class (6 men weigh class and 2 women weigh class).