MFA Top StoriesView All
- Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs attends the ASEAN Senior Officials’ Preparatory Meeting 27 April 2017, Manila, Philippines
- Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Thailand attends the ASEAN Foreign Minister’s Meeting and Related Meetings 28 April 2017, Manila, Philippines
- The Official Visit to the Kingdom of Bahrain of General Prayut Chan-o-cha, Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Thailand, 24 - 26 April 2017
- Opening Remarks by H.E. Mr. Don Pramudwinai, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Thailand at the High-Level Brainstorming Dialogue on Enhancing Complementarities between the ASEAN Community Vision 2025 and the UN 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development at UNESCAP
Social & Cultural NewsView All
Ambassador of Thailand to Sri Lanka paid a courtesy call on the Inspector General of Police of Sri LankaOn 16 December 2016, H.E. Mr. Nopporn Adchariyavanich, Ambassador of Thailand to Sri Lanka paid a courtesy call on Mr. Pujith Jayasundara, Inspector General of Police of Sri Lanka at the Police Headquarters in Colombo. H.E. Mr. Nopporn expressed his appreciation to the Police Chief for providing security arrangement and facilitating the activities of the Embassy. For a remembrance of this meeting, Mr. Pujith gave a plaque on 150th anniversary of the Establishment of Sri Lankan Police to H.E. Mr. Nopporn. In return, H.E. Mr. Nopporn gave a commemorative book on the 60th anniversary of the diplomatic relations between Thailand and Sri Lanka to Mr. Pujith.
The Royal Thai Embassy welcomed the re-launch of the Thai Airways in MoscowOn 15 December 2016, H.E. Dr. Kriangsak Kittichaisaree, Ambassador of the Kingdom of Thailand to the Russian Federation, joined Mr. Bryan Manston, Vice President of Thai Airways, and Mr. Igor Borisov, Director of the Domodedovo Airport in the ribbon cutting ceremony on the occasion of the resumption of the direct flight between Bangkok and Moscow of the Thai Airways PLC.
Royal Thai Embassy welcomed the national weightlifting team from ThailandDuring 15 - 16 December 2016 the national weight lifting team from Thailand comprising Dr. Sirilak Thatman, referee; Ms. Annipa Moontar, Thailand National Team coach; and two athletes - Ms. Duangaksorn Chaidee and Mr. Tinnaphop Kanrawangchai participated in the 4th Qatar Cup 2016 Weight Lifting Competition at the Intercontinental Hotel, Doha.
A Buddhist ceremony dedicated to His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej on the occasion of 50th day of the His Majesty’s demiseOn 4 December 2014, H.E. Mr. Thanatip Upatising, Ambassador of Thailand to the Republic of the Philippines presided over the Buddhist ceremony dedicated to His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej on the occasion of 50th day of the His Majesty’s demise. The said ceremony was attended by Embassy’s officials, Team Thailand, and Thai people residing in the Philippines. After completing the ceremony, the monk gave a sermon on “Sufficiency” which was imparted in His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej’s speech on 4 December 1998 at Dusitdalai Hall, Dusit Palace. All participants made a 9-minute meditation dedicated to His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej.
Press ReleasesView All
- ASEAN Foreign Ministers’ Statement on the Situation in The Korean Peninsula 28 April 2017
- Media Registration for the High Level Regional Conference on Enhancing Cooperation on Border Management in the ASEAN Region: Ensuring a More Interconnected, Safe and Secure ASEAN Community 2 May 2017 at the United Nations Conference Centre, Bangkok
- The Promotion of Street Food in Bangkok
- Thailand’s Accession to the Southern Indian Ocean Fisheries Agreement (SIOFA)
- Thailand International Cooperation Agency Aims to Enhance Academic Cooperation for Developing Countries Under the Annual International Training Course
- Inaugural Roundtable Discussion on ASEAN Chairmanship Priorities
- Announcement: The official visit of the Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Thailand to the Kingdom of Bahrain
- Messages of Condolence on the Attacks in Egypt
- Thailand’s position on the latest use of chemical weapons in Syria
- Director of the State Council Information Office of China and Deputy Director of the Publicity Department of the Communist Party of China paid a courtesy call on Minister of Foreign Affairs