Top StoriesView All
- 15th Asia Cooperation Dialogue (ACD) Ministerial Meeting
- H.R.H. Crown Prince Tupoutoʻa ʻUlukalala of Tonga paid respects to His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej
- Prime Minister of the Republic of India laid a wreath to honor and paid respects to His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej
- President of the Philippines laid a wreath to honor and paid respects to His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej
Social & Cultural NewsView All
Donation of Thai Publications to the National Library of AustraliaOn 19 January 2017, Mrs. Thippawan Supamitkitja, Minister of the Royal Thai Embassy, donated publications on Thai historical and socio-cultural subject areas both in Thai and English languages to the Thai Collection of the National Library of Australia. Ms. Julie Whiting, Acting Director of Oversea Collections, expressed her appreciation and the Library will add those publications to the existing collection for research or general interest.
Thai Ambassador’s Message at Business LuncheonOn January 11, 2017, Ambassador Pisan Manawapat shared updates and views on Thai-US relations with a close circle of executives from leading U.S. companies at the Potomac Exchange in Washington D.C.. The luncheon was hosted by Katherine H. Moss, the incumbent President of Potomac Exchange and attended by executives from Google, Oracle, Coca-Cola, BMW, Bank of America, Boston Scientific, Lockheed Martin, Aetna International, TE Connectivity, Pernod Ricard USA, and McGuire Woods Consulting.
Ambassador attended Buddhist ceremony on the 100th day of the Passing of His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej at Buddharam Temple in SwedenOn Saturday 14 January 2017, H.E. Mr. Kiattikhun Chartprasert accompanied by Mrs. Jaruwat Chartprasert along with the Embassy’s officials and families attended a sermon and merit making ceremony in dedication to His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej of Thailand on the 100th day of the Passing of His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej at Buddharam Temple in Värmdö, Sweden. The ceremony was also attended by over 100 people including the representatives of Dhammaduta Buddhist from 10 countries in Europe currently visiting Sweden to attend the extraordinary session of the Union of Thai Sanghas in Europe as well as Thai people and families living in Sweden. Ambassador Kiattikhun also invited the Thai people and families to attend the Buddhist ceremony on the 100th day of the Passing of His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej at the Embassy on Saturday 21 January 2016 as well.
Ambassador of Thailand to Sri Lanka pays a farewell call on Minister of Foreign Affairs of Sri LankaOn 3 January 2017, His Excellency Mr. Nopporn Adchariyavanich, Ambassador of Thailand to Sri Lanka, paid a courtesy call on Honourable Mangala Samaraweera, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Sri Lanka, to bid farewell upon the completion of his tour of duty in Sri Lanka, and will soon assume the new post in Helsinki as the Ambassador of Thailand to Finland.
Press ReleasesView All
- Congratulatory message from the Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Thailand to the President of the United States of America
- Statement by the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Thailand Chair of the Group of 77 for 2016 at the Handover Ceremony of the Chairmanship of the Group of 77 13 January 2017, 15.00 – 18.00 hrs. United Nations Headquarters, New York City
- Remarks by Mrs. Suphatra Srimaitreephithak, Director-General of Thailand International Cooperation Agency (TICA) at a panel discussion titled "Pathways to Sustainability: Thailand’s SEP” during the Launch of the First Publication on Sustainability in Thailand Experience for Developing Countries in the New Series of "South - South in Action"
- Thailand’s comments on Annual World Report of Human Rights Watch
- Minister of Foreign Affairs to attend the 15th Ministerial Meeting of the Asia Cooperation Dialogue
- Thailand’s Statement on the Flooding Situation in the Southern Provinces
- Launch of “Sustainability in Thailand: Experience for Developing Countries” and panel discussion under the theme “Pathways to Sustainability: Thailand’s Sufficiency Economy Philosophy” at the United Nations Headquarters in New York
- H.E. Don Pramudwinai, Minister of Foreign Affairs will attend the Handover Ceremony of the Chairmanship of the Group of 77
- On the Viral False Message via Social Media Alleging Contamination of Canned Food Produced in Thailand
- Thailand announces additional measures to fight statelessness