If you would like to get more information regarding the consular service, starting from 13 January 2014, please call the Department of Consular Affairs on 02 383 8402 to 04, or fax to the Department at number 02 383 8398.
Top StoriesView All
- Permanent Secretary for Foreign Affairs attends the 25th Session of the Human Rights Council
- hailand intensifies cooperation with the BIMSTEC partners at the Third BIMSTEC Summit in Nay Pyi Taw
- The Government of the Republic of the Philippines thanks Thailand for the assistance In the typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda) Disaster
- Permanent Secretary for Foreign Affairs receives newly appointed Under-Secretary-General of the UN and Executive Secretary of ESCAP
In FocusView All
Ambassador Vijavat Isarabhakdi met Congresswoman Frederica Wilson and Congressman Joe Garcia of FloridaAmbassador Vijavat Isarabhakdi met Congresswoman Frederica Wilson and Congressman Joe Garcia of Florida at their respective offices on 28 February 2014 to introduce himself as well as exchange views with them, ahead of his visit to their districts on 2-4 March 2014.
Ambassador of Thailand to Pakistan received a courtesy call from Ambassador of Afghanistan to PakistanOn 6 March 2014, H.E. Mr. Janan Mosazai, Ambassador of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan to Pakistan, paid a courtesy call on H.E. Mr. Tomwit Jarnson, Ambassador of Thailand to Pakistan. On this occasion, they exchanged views on political situation in Afghanistan, relations between Thailand and Pakistan, and between Afghanistan and Pakistan.
Ambassador met with Ambassador of Indonesia and Ambassador of Viet Nam and discussed ways to promote ASEAN awareness in DenmarkOn 26 February 2014, H.E. Ms. Vimon Kidchob, Ambassador of Thailand to Denmark hosted a meeting of Ambassadors of members of ASEAN or Association of Southeast Asian Nations residing in Copenhagen i.e. Indonesia, Viet Nam and Thailand to discuss ways to further enhance future cooperation to promote awareness of ASEAN as well as ASEAN-Denmark Relations.
Ambassador of Thailand to Pakistan attended an International Conference on the Role of Islam and Buddhism in Promoting World Peace and HarmonyOn 3 March 2014, H.E. Mr. Tomwit Jarnson, Ambassador of Thailand to Pakistan, participated in the international conference on the Role of Islam and Buddhism in Promoting World Peace and Harmony organized by the Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan and the Society of Civilizations Pakistan.
The Royal Thai Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh City organized press conference to launch a documentary on Thai-Vietnam RelationsOn 25 February 2014, the Royal Thai Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh City in collaboration with Ho Chi Minh City Television (HTV) organized a press conference under the theme “Vietnam-Thailand One Heart to AEC” to launch the documentary on Thailand-Vietnam Relations at the HTV Building.
Promotion of Thai-Armenian relationsOn 11 February 2014, H.E. Dr. Itti Ditbanjong, Ambassador of the Kingdom of Thailand presented the Letter of Credence, accrediting His Excellncy as Ambassador Plenipotentiary and Extraordinary of the Kingdom of Thailand to the Republic of Armenia, to H.E. Mr. Serzh Sargsyan, President of the Republic of Armenia, at the Presidential Palace, Yerevan, Armenia.
Press ReleasesView All
- Statement by H.E. Mr. Sihasak Phuangketkeow Permanent Secretary Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Thailand at the High-level Segment of the 25th Session of the Human Rights Council Geneva, 6 March 2014
- Messages of Congratulations on the Occasion of the 40th Anniversary of the Diplomatic Relations Between Thailand and Mongolia
- Thailand to co-chair the 10th ASEAN-China Joint Working Group on the Implementation of the Declaration on the Conduct of Parties in the South China Sea
- Thailand hosts a Sherpa Meeting in preparation for the Third Nuclear Security Summit (NSS) in 2014
- Op-Ed: Remembering the 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami: Transforming shared vulnerabilities through better preparedness, by Dr. Noeleen Heyzer and Mr. Sihasak Phuangketkeow
- Key developments on the protest situation in Bangkok, 8 - 9 December 2013
- Summary of Prime Minister’s Interview with BBC (29 Nov 2013)
- Spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs briefs the Foreign Media on the political situation in Thailand, 28 November 2013
- Statement by H.E. the Prime Minister of Thailand on the Current Political Situation delivered on 28 November 2013 at 13.45 hrs.
- Permanent Secretary briefs the diplomatic corps on the political situation in Thailand, 26 November 2013