Top StoriesView All
- Members of the new executive board of the Foreign Correspondents’ Club of Thailand met with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Thailand
- Secretary-General of ASEAN-China Center pays a courtesy call on the Vice Minister for Foreign Affairs
- Chairman of the Council for Promoting South-South Cooperation and Former Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs of China pays a courtesy call on Minister of Foreign Affairs
- British Ambassador to Thailand pays a courtesy call on Minister of Foreign Affairs
Press ReleasesView All
- The Handover Ceremony of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ Contribution in Support for the Organization of the “Maulid Nabi Celebration A.H. 1437 (2016)”
- Minister for Foreign Affairs of Japan to Visit Thailand
- Minister of Foreign Affairs of Thailand to attend the 5th Meeting of Foreign Ministers of the Conference on Interaction and Confidence Building Measures in Asia (CICA)
- The Second Regional Conference on Enhancing Cooperation on Border Management in ASEAN: Towards a More Interconnected and Safer ASEAN Community
- Thailand’s comments on United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights
- Thailand firmly committed to combating IUU fishing and ready for the next round of dialogue with EU
- Thai Government provides humanitarian assistance to the Republic of Ecuador
- Thai Government provides humanitarian assistance to Japan
- Messages of Condolences on the earthquake in Ecuador
- Message of Condolences on the earthquakes in Japan
In FocusView All
Social & Cultural NewsView All
Ambassador delivered Financial Assistance from Royal Thai Government to Kumamoto PrefectureOn 28 April 2016, H.E. Mr. Bansarn Bunnag, Ambassador of Thailand to Japan, called on the Hon. Mr. Ikuo Kabashima, Governor of Kumamoto Prefecture at the Office of Kumamoto Prefectural Government, and presented the financial assistance from the Royal Thai Government, amount of 10 million yen (approximately 3.23 million Baht), to Kumamoto Prefecture, for the purpose of disaster relief. Ambassador Bansarn also reiterated that the Royal Thai Government and the people of Thailand will stand ready to offer any assistance that Kumamoto Prefecture may need at this difficult time.
Royal Thai Embassy in Athens participated in “The 3th Food Expo 2016”During 19 - 21 March 2016, the Royal Thai Embassy participated in “The 3th FoodExpo 2016”, Athens which attracted more than 10,000 participants to visit this new annual food festival in every day. In order to promote variety of food and ingredient products from Thailand in Greece and Balkan countries, the Embassy, in cooperation with a local famous importing company in Greece, displayed samples of Thai products of good quality in the Embassy’s booth. Demonstration of traditional Thai massage for interested persons was also organized in the booth as well as opportunities for tasting of delicious Thai dishes and Thai fruit beverage during the festival. Moreover, brochures of business information in Thailand, opportunities on trade and investment in Thailand, lists of contact details of Thai importer/exporter and beautiful leaflets of Thailand tourism and culture were also distributed to interested visitors.
Ambassador attends Songkran festival organized by Thai Association of OttawaOn 23 April 2016 Ambassador Vijavat and Mrs. Wannipa Isarabhakdi along with the Royal Thai Embassy’s officials and staff attended the Thai New Year celebration, also known as Songkran Day, organized by the Thai Association of Ottawa (TAO) at Tom Brown Arena.
Songkran/Thingyan (Thai/Myanmar New Year) colorfully celebrated in RiyadhOn Saturday 23 April 2016, the Royal Thai Embassy and the Embassy of the Republic of Union of Myanmar in Riyadh co-organized their traditional New Year celebration at the Thai Ambassador’s Residence in Diplomatic Quarter. Saudi officials, diplomatic corps and UN representatives, media and Friends of Thailand/Myanmar were invited to experience this joyful tradition and culture of water.
On 20 April 2016 Mr. Surasak Suparat, Charge d'Affaires of Thailand joined the presentation on vehicle modification for security purposes by RMA GroupOn 20 April 2016 Mr. Surasak Suparat, Charge d'Affaires of Thailand joined the presentation on vehicle modification for security purposes by RMA Group, a Thai owned company, to some foreign Defence Attaches in South Africa.