Top StoriesView All
- The Offering of the Royal Kathin Robe in Ladakh, Jammu-Kashmir, Republic of India
- The Offering of the Royal Kathin Robe in Colombo, the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka
- Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs received a courtesy call UN Resident Coordinator, and the United Nations Country Team
- Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Attended the 14th Indian Ocean Rim Association Council of Ministers’ Meeting
In FocusView All
The visit of Thai business delegation under Latin Link Project and the First Bilateral Consultations between Thailand and ColombiaBetween 1-4 October 2014 Mr.Songsak Saichuea, Director General of Department of American and South Pacific Affairs led a delegation, consisting of high representatives from private entities ; Thai Chamber of Commerce and the Federations of Thai industries, Bangkok Bank, PTT Public Company Limited, Interfocus Thailand Company Limited company and Pacific Fish Processing Company Limited, to visit Bogota , Republic of Colombia as part of the Latin Link Project.
The Royal Thai Embassy in Abu Dhabi organized a charity gala dinner called “One Night in Bangkok”On 22 September 2014, the Royal Thai Embassy in Abu Dhabi, in collaboration with EWA’A Shelters for Victims of Human Trafficking, organized a charity gala dinner called “One Night in Bangkok” at Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa by Anantara. The event aimed to promote high-end Thai cuisine and Thai tourism in the UAE, along with raising Thailand’s profile on combating human trafficking.
Royal Thai Embassy in Moscow Promotes Thailand-Russia Relations in Education at a Siberian University CityDuring 3-6 September 2014, Minister Nitaya Jessadachatr led a delegation from the Royal Thai Embassy in Moscow to visit Tomsk, a city in Siberia. Tomsk is considered one of the most famous university and research centre cities in Russia, especially in the fields of sciences, innovative technology, chemicals, and oil.
The Royal Thai Embassy in Moscow supports Russia MICE Road Show 2014On September 16, 2014, Dr. Itti Ditbanjong, Ambassador of the Kingdom of Thailand to the Russian Federation delivered an Opening Remarks at the Russia MICE Road Show 2014 that Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau (Public Organization) (TCEB) hosted at Park Hyatt Ararat Hotel in Moscow.
The Royal Thai Consulate-General, together with Team Thailand in Dubai, organized the "Amazing Tastes of Thailand"During 18-27 September 2014, the Royal Thai Consulate-General, together with Team Thailand in Dubai, consisting of Thailand Trade Center, Tourism Authority of Thailand, Thai Airways International and Thailand Business Council, organized a promotional event under the theme, the “Amazing Taste of Thailand”, to showcase Thailand through the country's exotic tastes including the culinary aspects, decorative preferences and wellness and beauty services.
The First Political Consultations between Thailand and MexicoOn 6 October 2014, Thailand and Mexico held its first Political Consultations and Other Matters of Common Interest meeting between the two ministries of foreign affairs, co-chaired by Mr. Songsak Saicheua, Director General for American and South Pacific Affairs of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand, and Mr. Alejandro Madrigal Becerra, Director General for Asia Pacific Affairs of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Mexico.
Press ReleasesView All
- Thailand to host the 8th ASEAN-China Senior Officials’ Meeting on the Implementation of the Declaration on the Conduct of Parties in the South China Sea
- Director-General of the Department of International Economic Affairs attended the World Investment Forum 2014
- Statement by H.E. Mr. Don Pramudwinai Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Thailand 14th Meeting of the Council of Ministers Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA) 9 October 2014 Perth, Australia
- Thailand’s participation at the 7th Bali Democracy Forum
- ASEAN Regional Forum (ARF) Training Course on Preventive Diplomacy
- Expert Consultation Workshop on Agri-Food for Better Health:From Seed Industry to Nutritional Security
- Outcome of the 2nd Thailand-India Joint Working Group Meeting on Connectivity and Infrastructure
- Special Briefing on Nuclear Non-Proliferation and Disarmament by Professor the Honourable Gareth Evans, former Foreign Minister of Australia, and Professor Ramesh Thakur, former United Nations Assistant Secretary-General
- Ambassador of the Kingdom of Morocco to Thailand called on the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Roundtable Discussion on “Mongolia’s Economic Outlook and the Future of Thai-Mongolian Economic Relations
Social & Cultural NewsView All
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, Ambassador of Thailand attended the 14th Meeting of Council of Minister of Indian Ocean Rim Association in PerthOn 8 October 2014 at 14.00 p.m., Mr. Don Pramudvinai, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, H.E. Mr. Maris Sangiampongsa, Ambassador of Thailand, Mr. Chutintorn Kongsak, Director-General of Department of Internationl Economic Affairs, and Mr. Monsak Jangariyawong, First Secretary, attended the 14th Meeting of Council of Minister of indian Ocean Rim Association in Perth.
Royal Thai Embassy in Colombo donate sound system and musical instruments to Gunananda Vidyalaya and Prince CollegeOn 14 October 2014, H.E. Mr. Nopporn Adchariyavanich, Thai Ambassador to Sri Lanka, donated sound system equipments and music instruments to Gunananda Vidyalaya School and Prince College in order to support the schools’ activities.
First Thai Food Festival in Culiacán, State of Sinaloa, MexicoDuring 13 – 21 September 2014, The Royal Thai Embassy, in collaboration with Supermarket Casa Ley and Asian Food Importer KUME Importaciones, organized the Thai Food Festival at Supermarket Ley, Tres Ríos Branch, in Culiacán, State of Sinaloa, in the Northwestern of Mexico.
Ambassador of Thailand to Pakistan welcomed the delegation led by Mr. Suphon Pholmanee, Ambassador attached to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of ThailandDuring 29 September - 2 October 2014, H.E. Mr. Tomwit Jarnson, Ambassador of Thailand to Pakistan welcomed the delegation led by H.E. Mr. Suphorn Pholmanee, Ambassador attached to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand, who paid a visit to Islamabad and Raiwind.