Top StoriesView All
- HRH Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn graciously presided over the inauguration of the new premises of the Royal Thai Embassy in Beijing.
- Ambassador of Mexico to Thailand’s introductory call on Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha gave a keynote address during Leaders’ Discussion session of the International Conference on Blue Ocean Strategy
- Ambassador of Ukraine to Thailand’s introductory call on Minister of Foreign Affairs
Press ReleasesView All
- Advisor to the Minister of Foreign Affairs presided over the first TICA Connect, a new platform for development diplomacy
- Open-Ended Working Group on taking forward multilateral nuclear disarmament negotiations
- The 10th Meeting of the Joint Commission for Bilateral Cooperation between Thailand and Cambodia
- Ambassador of the Republic of Tunisia to Thailand (Residence in Jakarta) paid a courtesy call on Minister of Foreign Affairs of Thailand
- Zika Virus Situation in Thailand
- Comments on Briefing Notes by Spokesperson for the UN High Commisioner for Human Rights
- The Meeting of Honorary Consuls of African countries to Thailand 2016
- The Highlights of Thailand’s Competitiveness in Infrastructure and Hospitality sectors at the 5th MFA CEO Forum
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs to Host a Seminar on “Turning the tide: Partnership for Sustainable Fisheries”
- Incident of a series of explosions in certain provinces during 11 – 12 August 2016
In FocusView All
Social & Cultural NewsView All
Royal Thai Embassy in Moscow and Team Thailand held a demonstration on carving under the Project Train the Trainers in Russia.On 16 August 2016 a carving demonstration was held by lecturers and food specialist form the Suan Dusit University, Chef Phonganan Siriseangphaiwan, and Chef Pussade Kajorn saksirikul with participation of 11 Russian chefs from Thai and Asian restaurants and utensil providers in Moscow.
The Royal Thai Embassy in Pretoria arranged a mobile consular service in Cape Town, Republic of South Africa.During 20 – 21 August 2016, the Royal Thai Embassy in Pretoria arranged a mobile consular service in Cape Town, Republic of South Africa. On this occasion, the Embassy delivered consular services to more than 100 Thai nationals such as passport application, legalisation, birth registration and general consultation.
“Representatives of the Czech authorities meet Thai community“ Seminar in PragueOn 22 August 2016, the Royal Thai Embassy in Prague succesfully organized a seminar titled “Representatives of the Czech authorities meet Thai community“ at the Embassy’s premise. The main purpose of this seminar was to keep the Thai community informed and updated about relevant immigration and labour regulations, as well as to raise awareness of these matters among the Thai community.
Thai Festival 2016 in CopenhagenOn 13 June 2016, the Royal Thai Embassy in Copenhagen and the Thai Community in Denmark organized a “Thai Festival 2016 Copenhagen” at Havneparken, Islands Brygge in Copenhagen.
Royal Thai Embassy in Copenhagen organized a special dinner on the occasion of the 84thBirthday Anniversary of Her Majesty Queen Sirikit at the Thai Residence.On 15 August 2016, the Royal Thai Embassy in Copenhagen organized a special dinner on the occasion of the 84thBirthday Anniversary of Her Majesty Queen Sirikit at the Thai Residence. The event was attended by participants including representatives from the Danish Government, businessmen, academics and media personnel as well as foreign diplomats. Exhibition of arts and crafts from the Foundation of the Promotion of Supplementary Occupations and Related Techniques of Her Majesty was also displayed. The guests enjoyed a live cooking show and a buffet of typical dishes such as Beef Green Curry, Pad Thai, Som Tam (Papaya Salat) and Thai Style Grilled Chicken. Fresh tropical fruits from Thailand, namely rambutan, mangosteen, longan and jackfruit were presented as well. The guests were entertained by cultural performances from the Bunditpatanasilpa Institute, Ministry of Culture of Thailand.