Top StoriesView All
- Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs delivered a country statement at the High-Level Segment of the 28th Session of the Human Rights Council in Geneva
- Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister met with Chief of UN’s Human Rights Office and Head of International Organization for Migration
- Thai fishing crew released by Somali pirates
- Government joins hand with NGOs to combat human trafficking
Press ReleasesView All
- Statement by Deputy Prime Minister ane Minister of Foreign Affairs during the High-Level Segment of the 28th Session of the Human Rights Council
- Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs will attend the High-Level Segment of the 28th Session of the Human Rights Council
- ASEAN Regional Forum (ARF) Workshop on Enhancing Regional Cooperation to Address Challenges Posed by Illicit Drugs – Implementing the ARF Counter-Terrorism Transnational Crime Work Plan and ARF Workshop on Precursor Chemicals and Synthetic Drugs
- Buakaew Roundtable International Study Visit for Pacific Island Countries on “Tourism Promotion for Sustainable Development”
- Director-General of the Department of the International Economic Affairs attended the 5th Forum for the Promotion of Public-Private Cooperation in the Mekong Region in Tokyo
- The 1st Thailand-Belgium Science, Technology, and Innovation Forum
- Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn granted a Royal Audience to participants of the Bodh Gaya Ordination Programme
- Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs’ official visit to the United Arab Emirates
- Thailand Disappointed with Environmental Justice Foundation’s (EJF) Report
- Message on the Singapore Prime Minister’s Medical Surgery (After Surgery)
In FocusView All
Social & Cultural NewsView All
Launching of Muay Thai Mexico-Tailandia Association At the Royal Thai Embassy, Mexico CityOn 25 February 2015, the Muay Thai Mexico-Tailandia (MTMT) association introduced itself to the Mexican boxing community by holding an Inaugural Reception at the Royal Thai Embassy, Mexico City. The reception was hosted by MTMT with support from The Royal Thai Embassy, the World Boxing Council (WBC), and WBC Muay Thai.
The Royal Thai Consulate-General Welcomes Deputy Minister of Commerce and GroupDuring 27 February – 1 March 2015, Malaysia Government hosted the 21st ASEAN Economic Ministers’ Retreat and other related meeting i.e. the meeting of High-level Economic Policy Expert Group at Renaissance Hotel, Kota Bharu, Kelantan. H.E. Mrs. Apiradi Tantraporn, Deputy Minister of Commerce, Thailand, the head of Thai delegation attended this meeting.
Ambassador of Thailand to Pakistan hosted the Reception of Thai Halal Food and Cultural FestivalOn 21 February 2015, H.E. Mr. Tomwit Jarnson, Ambassador of Thailand, hosted the Reception of Thai Halal Food and Cultural Festival 2015 at Royal Thai Embassy. The event was to launch Thai Halal Food and Cultural Festival 2015 organized by the Royal Thai Embassy, in collaboration with the Marriott Hotel during 22 – 24 February 2015 in Islamabad to promote Thai Halal products and Thai culture in Pakistan.
Royal Thai Embassy in Singapore gives support to Singapore Red Cross Society for the Singapore Red Cross International Bazaar 2015On 23 February 2015 at 15.00 hrs., H.E. Mr. Bansarn Bunnag, Ambassador of Thailand to Singapore, along with Mrs. Yupadee Bunnag, his spouse, paid a courtesy call on Mr. Benjamin William, Secretary General/CEO of the Singapore Red Cross Society.
The officials of the Embassy and Team Thailand welcomed the Ambassador to CanberraOn 23 February 2015, the officials of the Embassy and Team Thailand and spouse welcomed H.E. Mr. Chirachai Punkrasin, and spouse, who assumed his duty as the Ambassador of Thailand, at the Royal Thai Embassy, Canberra. In the evening, H.E. Mr. Chirachai Punkrasin, Ambassador of Thailand, also attended the Brunei national day at Brunei Darussalam High Commission, Canberra.