Top StoriesView All
- Thailand Statement General Debate of the 69th Session of the UNGA in New York Theme: Delivering on and Implementing a Transformative Post-2015 Development Agenda
- AICHR Workshop on the Sharing of Experience on Universal Periodic Review Process among ASEAN Member states 19 September 2014, Bangkok Thailand
- Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs attends the 11th China – ASEAN Expo in Nanning, People’s Republic of China
- The 8th Thailand – Israel Working Group Dialogue and the Signing Ceremony for Memorandum of Understanding on Development Cooperation Program
In FocusView All
New Thai Diplomat's on the job Training in MyanmarThe Royal Thai Embassy in Yangon, in collaboration with the Devawongsevaropakarn Institute of Foreign Affairs had the pleasure to receive 20 newly-recruited Thai diplomats batch 2014 for on-the-job training at the Embassy, with the aim to educate the new diplomats on various developments of Myanmar and to have exposure of diplomatic life in real situation.
The Thai Ambassador exchanged views on closer Thai-Russian relations with the Russian Ambassador-designate to the Kingdom of ThailandOn 4 September 2014, H.E. Dr. Itti Ditbanjong, Ambassador of the Kingdom of Thailand to the Russian Federation hosted a working lunch for H.E. Mr. Kirill Barsky, Ambassador-appointed of the Russian Federation to the Kingdom of Thailand, together with Mr. Andrey Tatarinov, Director of the Third Department of Asia, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, and relevant officers, at the Residence of the Thai Ambassador.
Thailand as the ‘special guest country’ in MSV Fair 2014Thailand will take part in the MSV International Fair 2014, which is the biggest engineering fair in Central and Eastern Europe and will be held in Brno from 29 September to 3 October 2014, as the official ‘Special Guest Country’.
Ambassador of Thailand to the Czech Republic gave an interview to Hospodarske noviny NewspaperOn 18 September 2014, H.E. Mr. Vitavas Srivihok, Ambassador of Thailand to the Czech Republic, gave an interview to ‘Hospodarske noviny’ newspaper, an influential local economic newspaper in the Czech Republic, about the overall development and situation of Thailand’s economy, the bilateral economic cooperation between Thailand and the Czech Republic and the participation of Thailand in the ‘MSV International Fair 2014’.
Visit of Ambassador of Thailand to Sao Paulo and Curitiba, ParanaDuring 31 August – 6 September 2014, H.E. Mr. Pitchayaphat Charnbhumidol, Ambassador of Thailand to Brazil, together with Ms. Ajarin Pattanapanchai, a senior Executive Investment Advisor of Board of Investment of Thailand and Mr. Khamhaeng Klasukhon, Director of Thai Trade Center in Sao Paulo, Board of Investment Officers and the Embassy secretary visited Sao Paulo and Curitiba, Parana with an aim to strengthen and promote business relations and opportunities between Thailand and Parana as well as those between ASEAN and Latin America.
Thailand and Brazil Increased Cooperation to Combat Transnational Drug TraffickingOn 10 September 2014, H.E. Mr. Pitchayaphant Charnbhumidol, Ambassador of Thailand to Brazil together with a delegation from Thai Narcotics Suppression Bureau, led by Police Lieutenant General Surapol Thuanthong, Commissioner of Narcotics Suppression Bureau and representatives from United States Drugs Enforcement Administration (DEA) had a meeting with Dr. Antonio Wagner Goncalves Castilho, Head of Federal Police at the International Airport of Sao Paulo, to discuss and exchanges views on problems of drugs trafficking operated by foreigners, particularly Thais who have been lured into this operation, as well as to find ways and means to prevent it.
Press ReleasesView All
- The 58th General Conference of the International Atomic Energy Agency
- Thailand Statement: General Debate of the 69th Session of the UNGA in New York
- Messages of condolences on the death of two British nationals on Koh Tao
- Messages of Congratulations on the Occasion of the 50th Anniversary of Malta’s Independence
- Message of condolences from Deputy Prime Minister/Minister of Foreign Affairs on the death of two British nationals on Koh Tao
- Thailand organizes a training program on humanitarian mine action for Myanmar officials
- Country Statement by Deputy Permanent Secretary Manasvi Srisodapol at the 3rd International Conference on SIDS
- High Level Forum on Asia Cooperation Dialogue (ACD) Regional Connectivity 4 September 2014, Centara Grand at Central World, Bangkok
- Thailand contributes humanitarian assistance to UN Flash Appeal for Gaza
- Statement of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand on gross violation of human rights by extremist groups in Iraq and Syria
Social & Cultural NewsView All
The Royal Thai Embassy in Prague proudly presents 40th anniversary Thai-Czech Art ExhibitionThe Royal Thai Embassy in Prague proudly presents 40th anniversary Thai-Czech’ Art Exhibition by Suradej Kaewthamai, a famous Thai artist, from 22 September to 10 October 2014 at Galerie Jakubska in Prague.
The Royal Thai Embassy in Cairo, in collaboration with Thai Students' Association in Cairo, organized Sport Day 2014.On 20 September 2014, the Royal Thai Embassy in Cairo, in collaboration with Thai Students' Association in Cairo, organized Sport Day 2014 at Ashali Stadium, Nasr City.
Ambassador of Thailand to the Republic of Poland presented financial assistance to Mariusz Kazana FoundationOn 18 September 2014, H.E. Mr. Bansarn Bunnag, Ambassador of Thailand to the Republic of Poland presided over a ceremony to present financial assistance to the Mariusz Kazana Foundation for a total amount of 4,816.25 PLN (approx. 50,000THB).
Royal Thai Consulate-General in Guangzhou, Organises Mobile Consular Services in Zhuhai, Guangdong ProvinceDuring 19-20 September 2014, the Royal Thai Consulate-General, Guangzhou dispatched a team to provide consular services to the Thai community in Zhuhai, to forge closer cooperation in providing services and assistance to the Thais residing in Zhuhai also to coordinate with the latter in updating evacuation plan for emergency incidents.
Royal Thai Embassy in Buenos Aires welcomes student delegation from Catholic University of SaltaOn 19 September 2014, Mr. Thawat Theerawat, Minister Counsellor of the Royal Thai Embassy in Buenos Aires, welcomed and gave a briefing about Thailand to a delegation comprising of students and professors from Institute of International Relations, Catholic University of Salta (UCASAL), at Thai Ambassador’s residence.