Top StoriesView All
- Deputy Foreign Minister led Thailand’s Friendship Delegation to the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea on Occasion of the 40th Anniversary of the Establishment of Diplomatic Relations
- The Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs delivers the opening remarks at the Second Session of the Asia-Pacific Forum on Sustainable Development
- The visit of the Vice Chairman of the National Committee of the 9th and 10th Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference and President of China Society for Human Rights Studies
- 3rd Vice Foreign Ministers’ Meeting on East – West Economic Corridor (EWEC) Development
Press ReleasesView All
- Thailand to hold a special meeting on irregular migration in the Indian Ocean
- The Bangkok Symposium on Landmine Victim Assistance: Enhancing a Comprehensive and Sustainable Mine Action
- Deputy Permanent Secretary meets United Nations Resident Coordinator and the United Nations Country Team
- U.S. Secretary of State’s telephone conversation with Thai Foreign Minister
- Reports on boat with migrants found near Satun Province
- Delegation from the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK) visited Thailand as part of the Annual Exchange Programme of Visit and the 40th Anniversary of Thai – DPRK Diplomatic Relations
- Thailand’s Trafficking In Persons Progress Report : January – March 2015
- Thailand’s Statement on the Situation of Irregular Migration in the Mediterranean
- Ambassador of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea pays courtesy call on the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs
- The 26th ASEAN Summit and its related meetings
In FocusView All
Social & Cultural NewsView All
Thai Gastronomic and Cultural Week in Abidjan, Côte d'IvoireOn 23 – 29 April 2015, The Royal Thai Embassy in Dakar organized the Thai Gastronomic and Cultural Week in Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire. Three renown Thai chefs were invited to take part in this week. Through this event, the Kingdom of Thailand wishes to strengthen the relationship and to promote Thai gastronomy and Thai culture in Côte d'Ivoire.
Ambassador to Canberra hosted a dinner for Executive Director of International Affairs Department and Prosecutor Office of Attorney General of ThailandOn 14 May 2015, H.E. Mr. Chirachai Punkrasin, Ambassador of Thailand, hosted a dinner for Mrs. Intranee Sumawong, Executive Director of International Affairs Department, and Mrs. Pinthip Leelakriangsak Srisanit, Prosecutor, Office of Attorney General of Thailand, at his residence.
Consul-General in Kota Bharu attended the welcome reception for Minister of Tourism and SportOn 16 May 2015, Consul-General Jackrid Kanjanasoon attended the welcome reception for H.E. Mrs. Kobkarn Wattanavrangkul, Minister of Tourism and Sport, on the event of presiding over the opening ceremony of “The Thai-Malaysian transborder Cycling Project” on the auspicious occasion of Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn's 5th cycle Birthday Anniversary 2nd April 2015.
Ambassador of Thailand to Egypt, presided over the “ 2nd Thai Cooking Class in Egypt”On 12 May 2015, H.E. Mr. Peerasak Chantavarin, Ambassador of Thailand to Egypt, presided over the “ 2nd Thai Cooking Class in Egypt” for 20 young chefs at Bua Khao Thai restaurant in Maadi, Cairo, organized by the Royal Thai Embassy in cooperation with the Egyptian Chefs Association.