Top StoriesView All
- The Official Visit to Thailand of the Minister of External Affairs of India
- Ambassador of the Republic of Chile to Thailand pays a courtesy call on the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Ambassador of Egypt to Thailand pays a courtesy call on the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs of Thailand
- Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs attends Royal Khon Performance at the Royal Albert Hall, United Kingdom
Press ReleasesView All
- Seminar on “Fishing for the Future: Towards Responsible and Sustainable Fisheries in Thailand”
- Conclusion of the Bangkok Symposium on Landmine Victim Assistance, 14-17 June 2015
- Congratulatory Messages on the 40th Anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between the Kingdom of Thailand and the People’s Republic of China
- Thailand won the 5th prize at the 57th International Al-Quran Reciter’s Assembly in Kuala Lumpur
- The Deputy Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Foundation of Islamic Centre of Thailand hosted the Iftar Dinner at the Foundation of Islamic Center of Thailand
- 7th Meeting of the Thailand-India Joint Commission for Bilateral Cooperation 29 June 2015
- Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha to attend the 6th Ayeyawady – Chao Pharaya – Mekong Economic Cooperation Strategy (ACMECS) Summit
- Congratulatory Message on the National Day of the Portuguese Republic
- Members of Diplomatic Corps in Thailand and Spouses Visited Royal Initiative Projects In Sakon Nakhon Province
- Special Meeting on Irregular Migration in the Indian Ocean
In FocusView All
Social & Cultural NewsView All
Royal Thai Army officers from Command and General Staff College (CGSC) paid a courtesy call on Ambassador to Singapore and heard a briefing on Singapore’s politics, economy and societyOn 2 July 2015 at 11.00 hrs., a group of 96 RTAF officers led by Colonel Wanlop Dangyai, Deputy Commander of Command and General Staff College (CGSC) paid a courtesy call.
Ambassador of Thailand to Pakistan hosted a farewell dinner for the Thai military officers under UNMOGIP missionOn 1 July 2015, H.E. Mr. Tomwit Jarnson, Ambassador of Thailand to Pakistan, hosted a farewell dinner in honour of 3 Thai military officers who have completed their 1-year assignment as military observers in the disputed area, Jammu-Kashmir, under the United Nations Military Observer Group in India and Pakistan (UNMOGIP).
Ambassador of Thailand to Vietnam welcomes Permanent Secretary of Foreign Affairs of Thailand in Hanoi.On 27 – 30 June 2015, H.E. Mr. Panyarak Poolthup, Ambassador of Thailand to Vietnam, together with the Royal Thai Embassy’s officials, welcomed H.E. Mr. Norachit Sinhaseni, Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand, and his delegation who visited Vietnam to attend the 5th Thailand – Vietnam Political Consultation Group (PCG).
Ambassador of Thailand Presided over the Thai Chef Certificate Graduation Ceremony25 June 2015 – H.E. Mr. BansarnBunnag, Ambassador of Thailand to Singapore, presided over the Thai Chef Certificate Graduation Ceremony co-organised by the Department of Skill Development, Ministry of Labour of Thailand, and the Office of Labour Affairs, Singapore.
News form The Royal Thai Consulate-General, Kota Bharu1. Consul-General delivers the donated sum of money to Wat Machimmaram 2. Royal Thai Consulate-General Supports the “Good Determination for Auspicious Years Project” of Thai Government 3. Consul-General Gives Information for Selecting the Best Teacher in Southern Border of Thailand.