Top StoriesView All
- Minister of Foreign Affairs attends the Handover Ceremony of the Myawaddy – Kawkareik Road and the Inauguration Ceremony of the Construction of the 2nd Thai – Myanmar Friendship Bridge
- H.E. Mr. Don Pramudwinai, Minister of Foreign Affairs, gives an interview on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs' policies
- Lao PDR Emerging Leaders Programme Delegation pays a courtesy call on the Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Permanent Secretary meets Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister for Foreign Affairs of Australia
Press ReleasesView All
- Incident at Ratchaprasong Intersection
- Poland presented the Commanders Cross of the Order of Merit of the Republic of Poland to H.E. Mr. Bansarn Bunnag, former Ambassador of Thailand to Poland
- Thailand welcomes the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) between Iran and the P5+1
- Regional Conference on Enhancing Cooperation on Border Management in ASEAN: Preparing for a Safer and More Integrated Community
- Royal Thai Government's Message of Confidence
- Government continues to help victims of explosion at Rachaprasong intersection
- Thailand to host the 2nd Mekong – Lancang Cooperation Senior Officials’ Meeting
- Explosion at Rachaprasong intersection on 17 August 2015 (No. 2)
- Seminar on “Thailand’s Strategy for the Middle East Market”
- A courtesy call on Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs by Ambassadors and Permanent Representatives to the United Nations in New York during the Third Special Visit to Thailand
In FocusView All
Social & Cultural NewsView All
Ambassador of Thailand attended the 10th CEO Summit Asia 2015On 26 August 2015, H.E. Mr. Tomwit Jarnson, Ambassador of Thailand attended the 10th CEO Summit Asia 2015 and Book Launch of 100 Best Performing CEOs, Leaders & Companies of Pakistan 2015. The event was well attended by over 100 entrepreneurs such as Mitsubishi Corporation, Descon Oxychem & Descon Chemical, and Gulf Lenovo Middle East Africa.
Consul-General chaired a meeting of the Committee of Thai Language Schools in KelentanOn 25 August, at residence, Consul-General Jackrid chaired the meeting of the Committee of Thai Language Schools in Kelantan to gather information on the past and future program for Thai Language and Cultural Courses offering for Siamese Youth in Kelantan.
Royal Thai Consulate General attends the 103st Thailand-Malaysia Regional Border Committee (RBC) MeetingOn 24 August 2015, Royal Thai Consulate General attended the 103st Thailand-Malaysia Regional Border Committee (RBC) Meeting at Phuket Province which was chaired by Lt. General Prakan Cholayuth, Commander of the 4th Army Region and Lt.
Consul General Brings Malaysians to Bang Khun Thong Temple.On 24 August 2015, Consul General brought President of Kelantan Hardware, Machinery & Building Materials Association and its members from Kelantan to visit Bang Khun Thong Temple, Takbai District, Narathiwat Province to donate a sum of 2,500 RM for the use of building the Buddhist Education Centre where Buddhist in Takbai can study Buddhism every Sundays.
Consul-General Jackrid rendered its good cooperation to Narathiwat Province in organizing the project of Cultural Tourism RelationOn 20-23 August 2015, Consul-General Jackrid rendered its good cooperation to Narathiwat Province in organizing the project of Cultural Tourism Relation. On this event, 137 Malaysian Siamese from Kelantan and Terengganu were invited to join the tour of Narathiwat and Su-ngi Golok tourist attracting places including the visit to “ Thai Fight ”, the king of Muay Thai, as part of 100 years Anniversary Celebration of Narathiwat at Su-ngi Golok Stadium.