Top StoriesView All
- The Offering of the Royal Kathin Robe in Ladakh, Jammu-Kashmir, Republic of India
- The Offering of the Royal Kathin Robe in Colombo, the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka
- Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs received a courtesy call UN Resident Coordinator, and the United Nations Country Team
- Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Attended the 14th Indian Ocean Rim Association Council of Ministers’ Meeting
In FocusView All
Royal Thai Embassy in Moscow promotes studying of Thai students in medicine in RussiaOn 22 and 24 September 2014, the Royal Thai Embassy in Moscow organized a project aiming to help Thai students getting necessary information in medical studies and enhancing their knowledge and opportunities in their future profession.
Thailand and Myanmar joined hands in merit making ceremonyOn 18 October 2014, Royal Thai Embassy joined hands with the Myanmar Red Cross Society (MRCS) and the Royal Ace Trading Co., Ltd. in organizing the Kathin Ceremony at Mettawadi Monastery in Yangon.H.E. Mr. PisanuSuvanajata, Ambassador of Thailand, and Madame, Prof. Dr. ThaHlaShwe, President of MRCS, were also present.
The Royal Thai Consulate-General and the Hong Kong-Thailand Business Council co-organised the Panel Discussion on the “ASEAN – Hong Kong Free Trade Agreement: Challenges and Opportunities”On 15 September, 2014, the Royal Thai Consulate-General and the Hong Kong-Thailand Business Council co-organised the Panel Discussion on the “ASEAN – Hong Kong Free Trade Agreement: Challenges and Opportunities” at the Hong Kong Club.
The visit of Thai business delegation under Latin Link Project and the First Bilateral Consultations between Thailand and ColombiaBetween 1-4 October 2014 Mr.Songsak Saichuea, Director General of Department of American and South Pacific Affairs led a delegation, consisting of high representatives from private entities ; Thai Chamber of Commerce and the Federations of Thai industries, Bangkok Bank, PTT Public Company Limited, Interfocus Thailand Company Limited company and Pacific Fish Processing Company Limited, to visit Bogota , Republic of Colombia as part of the Latin Link Project.
The Royal Thai Embassy in Abu Dhabi organized a charity gala dinner called “One Night in Bangkok”On 22 September 2014, the Royal Thai Embassy in Abu Dhabi, in collaboration with EWA’A Shelters for Victims of Human Trafficking, organized a charity gala dinner called “One Night in Bangkok” at Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa by Anantara. The event aimed to promote high-end Thai cuisine and Thai tourism in the UAE, along with raising Thailand’s profile on combating human trafficking.
Royal Thai Embassy in Moscow Promotes Thailand-Russia Relations in Education at a Siberian University CityDuring 3-6 September 2014, Minister Nitaya Jessadachatr led a delegation from the Royal Thai Embassy in Moscow to visit Tomsk, a city in Siberia. Tomsk is considered one of the most famous university and research centre cities in Russia, especially in the fields of sciences, innovative technology, chemicals, and oil.
Press ReleasesView All
- Thailand to host the 8th ASEAN-China Senior Officials’ Meeting on the Implementation of the Declaration on the Conduct of Parties in the South China Sea
- Director-General of the Department of International Economic Affairs attended the World Investment Forum 2014
- Statement by H.E. Mr. Don Pramudwinai Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Thailand 14th Meeting of the Council of Ministers Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA) 9 October 2014 Perth, Australia
- Thailand’s participation at the 7th Bali Democracy Forum
- ASEAN Regional Forum (ARF) Training Course on Preventive Diplomacy
- Expert Consultation Workshop on Agri-Food for Better Health:From Seed Industry to Nutritional Security
- Outcome of the 2nd Thailand-India Joint Working Group Meeting on Connectivity and Infrastructure
- Special Briefing on Nuclear Non-Proliferation and Disarmament by Professor the Honourable Gareth Evans, former Foreign Minister of Australia, and Professor Ramesh Thakur, former United Nations Assistant Secretary-General
- Ambassador of the Kingdom of Morocco to Thailand called on the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Roundtable Discussion on “Mongolia’s Economic Outlook and the Future of Thai-Mongolian Economic Relations
Social & Cultural NewsView All
The Royal Thai Consulate-General of Thailand in Hong Kong SAR participated in the ceremony of presenting robes to monks at the end of Buddhist Lent at Hong Kong Dhammaram TempleOn 19th October 2014, Ms. Benjamas Tanvetyanont, Deputy Consul-General of the Royal Thai Consulate-General of Thailand in Hong Kong SAR, presided over the ceremony of presenting robes to monks at the end of Buddhist Lent at Hong Kong Dhammaram Temple. A great number of Thai people living in Hong Kong including the Hong Kong people attended the ceremony.
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, Ambassador of Thailand attended the 14th Meeting of Council of Minister of Indian Ocean Rim Association in PerthOn 8 October 2014 at 14.00 p.m., Mr. Don Pramudvinai, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, H.E. Mr. Maris Sangiampongsa, Ambassador of Thailand, Mr. Chutintorn Kongsak, Director-General of Department of Internationl Economic Affairs, and Mr. Monsak Jangariyawong, First Secretary, attended the 14th Meeting of Council of Minister of indian Ocean Rim Association in Perth.
Royal Thai Embassy in Colombo donate sound system and musical instruments to Gunananda Vidyalaya and Prince CollegeOn 14 October 2014, H.E. Mr. Nopporn Adchariyavanich, Thai Ambassador to Sri Lanka, donated sound system equipments and music instruments to Gunananda Vidyalaya School and Prince College in order to support the schools’ activities.
First Thai Food Festival in Culiacán, State of Sinaloa, MexicoDuring 13 – 21 September 2014, The Royal Thai Embassy, in collaboration with Supermarket Casa Ley and Asian Food Importer KUME Importaciones, organized the Thai Food Festival at Supermarket Ley, Tres Ríos Branch, in Culiacán, State of Sinaloa, in the Northwestern of Mexico.