Top StoriesView All
- Prime Minister attended the ASEAN-Russia Commemorative Summit
- Prime Minister met with Prime Minister of Russia
- President of the Thai - Jordanian Friendship Association and the Jordanian business delegation paid a courtesy call on Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Governor of Gifu Prefecture paid a courtesy call on the Minister of Foreign Affairs
Press ReleasesView All
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs to organize “SEP in Business: A G-77 Forum on the Implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals”
- The Foreign Ministry showcases Thailand as hub of retail business and tourism in the 3rd MFA CEO Forum
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ Contribution in Support of Ruamrudee International School
- Clarifications regarding media reports on the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense's comments on IUU fishing
- Thailand to host the 3rd Thailand-Pacific Island Countries Forum (TPIF)
- Vice Chairman of the Standing Committee of the Yunnan Provincial People's Congress Paid a Courtesy Call on the Director-General of the Department of East Asian Affairs
- The Adoption of the Universal Periodic Review (UPR) Working Group Report on the Review of Thailand (Second Cycle) during the 25th Session of the UPR Working Group in Geneva, Switzerland
- Prime Minister to pay a visit and attend the ASEAN-Russia Commemorative Summit in Russia
- Thailand's National Universal Periodic Review (UPR) Report for the second cycle to the 25th Session of the UPR Working Group
- Thailand accedes to the FAO Agreement on Port State Measures
In FocusView All
Social & Cultural NewsView All
Meeting with the delegation from the Election Commission of ThailandOn 27 May 2016, Ms.Thippawan Supamitkitja, Chargé d’ affaires a.i., together with heads of Team Thailand offices in Canberra and officials of the Royal Thai Embassy met with the delegation from the Election Commission of Thailand, Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and journalists led by Mr. Nath Laoseesawakool, Director-General, Department of Election Administration, to discuss about the preparation on the general election in Thailand including the arrangement of overseas election.
Deputy Consul-General Chanida Kamalanavin welcomed students from Otsuka Junior High SchoolOn 30 May 2016, Deputy Consul-General Chanida Kamalanavin welcomed students from Otsuka Junior High School, Hiroshima Prefecture, who visited the Royal Thai Consulate-General in Osaka on their study tour. The students received a comprehensive briefing about Thailand in various aspects as well as the work of the Royal Thai Consulate-General in Osaka. The students were impressed by the presentation and brought back with them very fond memory about Thailand.
The Launch of the Australia-ASEAN Council BRIDGE School Partnerships ProgramOn 30 May 2016, H.E. Mr. Chirachai Punkrasin, Ambassador of Thailand to Australia as Chair of the ASEAN Committee in Canberra, delivered his remarks at the Launch of the Australia-ASEAN Council BRIDGE School Partnerships Program at Hawker College. The event was attended by ASEAN Heads of Mission and representatives from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Australia, together with delegations of school teachers from Thailand, Malaysia and Viet Nam who have participated in the BRIDGE Program.
Ambassador of Thailand to Sri Lanka meets with Honourable Wijeyadasa Rajapakshe, Minister of Buddha Sasana of Sri Lanka, on 6 May 2016On 6 May 2016, His Excellency Mr. Nopporn Adchariyavanich, Ambassador of Thailand to Sri Lanka, met with Honourable Wijeyadasa Rajapakshe, Minister of Buddha Sasana of Sri Lanka, before the latter’s departure to Bangkok to attend the World Visakha Puja Conference. On this occasion, Mr. Adchariyavanich and Mr. Rajapakshe exchanged views on enhancing bilateral relations in the area of Buddhism. Honourable Mr. Rajapakshe reiterated that Thailand and Sri Lanka have enjoyed long-standing and cordial relations which have been bound by Buddhism. Honourable Rajapakshe also added that His Excellency Mr. Maithripala Sirisena, President of Sri Lanka, has strong faith in Buddhism and is very much fond of Thailand, which brings the two countries even closer.