Top StoriesView All
- Minister for Foreign Affairs of Japan pays a courtesy call on Prime Minister of Thailand
- Minister of Foreign Affairs holds a bilateral meeting with Minister for Foreign Affairs of Japan
- Members of the new executive board of the Foreign Correspondents’ Club of Thailand met with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Thailand
- Secretary-General of ASEAN-China Center pays a courtesy call on the Vice Minister for Foreign Affairs
Press ReleasesView All
- Thailand to host the G77 Meeting on Investment for Sustainable Development
- The Handover Ceremony of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ Contribution in Support for the Organization of the “Maulid Nabi Celebration A.H. 1437 (2016)”
- Minister for Foreign Affairs of Japan to Visit Thailand
- Minister of Foreign Affairs of Thailand to attend the 5th Meeting of Foreign Ministers of the Conference on Interaction and Confidence Building Measures in Asia (CICA)
- The Second Regional Conference on Enhancing Cooperation on Border Management in ASEAN: Towards a More Interconnected and Safer ASEAN Community
- Thailand’s comments on United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights
- Thailand firmly committed to combating IUU fishing and ready for the next round of dialogue with EU
- Thai Government provides humanitarian assistance to the Republic of Ecuador
- Thai Government provides humanitarian assistance to Japan
- Messages of Condolences on the earthquake in Ecuador
In FocusView All
Social & Cultural NewsView All
The Royal Thai Consulate General in Mumbai organized an event to commemorate the occasion of SongkranOn 28th April 2016, the Royal Thai Consulate General in Mumbai organized an event to commemorate the occasion of Songkran (Thai Traditional New Year) by inviting 3 Buddhist Monks from Aurangabad to bless the office , the event were attended by the Team Thailand in Mumbai and spouses and Thai students from Mumbai, Pune and also Indian friends attended . This activity was arranged with an aim of fostering the interactions among Thai citizen living in India as well as strengthen the unity of Thai community in India.
Songkran Day 2016On 22-23 April 2016 the Royal Thai Embassy in Abu Dhabi organized Songkran Festival 2016 at the Royal Thai Embassy and the Ambassador’s Residence.
The Royal Thai Embassy granted monetary support to the Thai Language and Culture School in QatarOn 29 April 2016, H.E. Mr. Soonthorn Chaiyindeepum, Ambassador of Thailand, granted 5,000 Qatar Riyal fund support to Ms. Kongkan Chitratanachinda, Acting Principal of Thai Language and Culture School in Qatar, for the School uses as seen appropriated. The grant was aimed to express the Embassy’s sincere thanks and appreciation to the teachers, parents and students of the School for their continuous support extended to the Embassy and Thai Community in Qatar for the past 7 years since it was established, especially on the efforts to promote Thai language to the Thai children in Qatar and Thai culture to the Qataris and Qatar-base expatriates residing in Qatar.
Royal Thai Embassy and the Polish Institute for International Affairs co-organized a seminar on “ASEAN-EU: Opportunities and Challenges”On 25 April 2016, the Royal Thai Embassy and the Polish Institute for International Affairs (PISM) co-organized a seminar on “ASEAN-EU: Opportunities and Challenges”. The seminar drew a full-house audience from the diplomatic community, the academic circles and private sectors. The seminar panelists included H.E. Dr. Surin Pitsuwan, former Foreign Minister of Thailand and former Secretary-General of ASEAN, H.E. Mrs. Katarzyna Kacperczyk, Deputy Foreign Minister, Ambassador Bogdan Goralczyk, and Mr. Patryk Kugiel from PISM as a moderator.
Ambassador delivered Financial Assistance from Royal Thai Government to Kumamoto PrefectureOn 28 April 2016, H.E. Mr. Bansarn Bunnag, Ambassador of Thailand to Japan, called on the Hon. Mr. Ikuo Kabashima, Governor of Kumamoto Prefecture at the Office of Kumamoto Prefectural Government, and presented the financial assistance from the Royal Thai Government, amount of 10 million yen (approximately 3.23 million Baht), to Kumamoto Prefecture, for the purpose of disaster relief. Ambassador Bansarn also reiterated that the Royal Thai Government and the people of Thailand will stand ready to offer any assistance that Kumamoto Prefecture may need at this difficult time.