Top StoriesView All
- Official Visit of H.E. Daw Aung San Suu Kyi, State Counsellor of Myanmar to Thailand
- The Visit to Thailand of Senior Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Kingdom of Cambodia
- Joint Statement by India and Thailand on the occasion of the State Visit of Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Thailand General Prayut Chan-o-cha to India
- Minister of Foreign Affairs attended the Special ASEAN-China Foreign Ministers’ Meeting in Kunming, the People’s Republic of China
Press ReleasesView All
- The Release of the US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2016
- Messages of Condolences from Prime Minister and Foreign Minister on the incident at Ataturk Airport, Istanbul, Turkey
- Result of Thailand’s United Nations Security Council (UNSC) Campaign for a Non-Permanent Seat for the Term 2017-2018
- Official Visit of H.E. Daw Aung San Suu Kyi, State Counsellor of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar to the Kingdom of Thailand
- Senior Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Kingdom of Cambodia to pay a visit to Thailand
- Ambassador of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea to Thailand Paid a Courtesy Call on the Permanent Secretary
- Thailand’s Candidate Re-elected to UN Disability Committee
- Messages of Condolences from Prime Minister and Foreign Minister on the incident in Orlando, Florida
- The Official Visit of the Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Thailand to the Republic of India
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand and the Foundation of Islamic Centre of Thailand co-hosted the Iftar Dinner at the Foundation of Islamic Center of Thailand
In FocusView All
Social & Cultural NewsView All
K1 World Grand Prix 2016 Champion met with the AmbassadorOn 28th June 2016, Mr. Sarawut Prapaipet or Kaew K1 paid a courtesy call on H.E. Ambassador Bansarn Bunnagon on the occasion of his coming to Japan to compete in the K1 World Grand Prix 2016. He competed in the under 65 kg division in Tokyo and he managed to retain his title for the 3rd successive season.
‘Amazing Thailand Pavilion’ in Bosch Fresh Festival, PragueThe Royal Thai Embassy in the Czech Republic, in collaboration with the Tourism Authority of Thailand, the Thai Airways International Public Company Limited and the Thai Trade Center in Prague, participated in the biggest international food festival in the Czech Republic ‘BOSCH FRESH FESTIVAL’ by showcasing ‘Amazing Thailand Pavilion’. The Festival took place from 25 to 26 June 2016 at Park Vítkov in Prague.
the 14th annual TD Taste of Asia Festival, which was held during 25-26 June 2016, in MarkhamOn 25 June 2016, Ambassador Vijavat Isarabhakdi, accompanied by Mrs. Wannipa Isarabhakdi, was invited to attend and give some remarks at the opening ceremony of the 14th annual TD Taste of Asia Festival, which was held during 25-26 June 2016, in Markham, Ontario. The ceremony was attended by many distinguished guests including Hon. John McCallum, MP and Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, Mr. Arnold Chan, MP, Hon. Dr. Helena Jaczek, MPP and Ontario Minister of Community and Social Services, Hon. Michael Chan, MPP and Ontario Minister of International Trade, Ms. Andrea Horwath, Ontario NDP Leader, Senator Tobias C. Enverga Jr., Senator Thanh Hai Ngo, His Worship Mr. Frank Scarpitti, Mayor of Markham, and members of the diplomatic corps.
The Mayor of Shimotsuma City, Ibaraki Prefecture visited the AmbassadorOn 28th June 2016, Mr. Motoharu Inaba, the Mayor of Shimosuma City, Ibaraki Prefecture and delegation paid a courtesy call on H.E. Ambassador Bansarn Bunnag to introduce themselves and to exchange opinions on exporting agricultural products of Shimotsuma city to Thailand. In addition, the Mayor is scheduled to visit Malaysia and Thailand between July 9-12 in order to promote melons through leading department stores and supermarkets. Shimotsuma city is similar to Thailand in that it places emphasis on agricultural products. Their main agricultural products are pears, watermelons, melons and tomatoes along with various other fruits.
The Thailand women’s national volleyball team participated in the preliminary round of the FIVB World Grand Prix 2016 in Kyoto, JapanThe Thailand women’s national volleyball team participated in the preliminary round of the FIVB World Grand Prix 2016 during 24-26 June 2016 in Kyoto, Japan. The team received the warm support of the officers of the Royal Thai Consulate-General in Osaka and Thai community in Kansai during the 3-day competition. On 26th June 2016, the Royal Thai Consulate-General in Osaka hosted a dinner to extend its warmest support to the Thailand women’s national volleyball team who will participate in the final round of the FIVB World Grand Prix 2016 during 6-10 July 2016 in Bangkok.