Top StoriesView All
- The Minister of Foreign Affairs Pays an Official Visit to the People’s Republic of China
- Minister of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan paid a courtesy call on H.E. Mr. Somkid Jatusripitak, Deputy Prime Minister of Thailand
- Permanent Secretary paid respect to the statue of Prince Devawongse Varopakarn, the father of Thai diplomacy
- The Deputy Permanent Secretary meets the Ambassador of the Republic of Indonesia to Thailand
Press ReleasesView All
- Informal Lower Mekong Initiative (LMI) Senior Officials’ Meeting
- The European Parliament adopted the Resolution on Thailand
- The 2nd BIMSTEC Network of Policy Think Tanks Meeting
- The Minister of Foreign Affairs is scheduled to visit the People’s Republic of China and Co-host the Reception to Commemorate the 40th Anniversary of the Establishment of Thailand-China Diplomatic Relations
- Prime Minister's Statement in Global Leaders’ Meeting on Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment: A Commitment to Action
- Thailand Assumes Asia Cooperation Dialogue (ACD) Chairmanship from Saudi Arabia
- The U.S. Department of Labor Finds Thailand Making Significant Advancements in Efforts to Eliminate the Worst Forms of Child Labor
- Thailand launches the Multiple Entry Tourist Visa (METV) scheme
- Statement by Prime Minister of Thailand at the UNGA Side Event “The Path towards Universal Health Coverage: The Promotion of Equitable Global Health and Human Security in the Post-2015 Development Era”
- Statement by Prime Minister of Thailand in the Opening Segment of the High-level Special Event “Catalysing Implementation and Achievement of the Water Related SDGs”
In FocusView All
Social & Cultural NewsView All
Ambassador of the Kingdom of Thailandhad a meeting with Professor RyszardDebicki during which they underscored the importance of forging Thai-Polish ties through higher educationOn 30 September 2015, H.E. Mr. Manasvi Srisodapol, Ambassador of the Kingdom of Thailandhad a meeting with Professor RyszardDebicki, Vice-Rector of the Mari iCurie-Sklodowskiej University during which they underscored the importance of forging Thai-Polish ties through higher education, including throughongoing cooperation between the University and universities in Thailand
"Thai Artisans & Handicraft Exhibition" in DubaiDuring 9-15 September 2015, the Royal Thai Consulate-General, Dubai and Team Thailand in Dubai co-host "Thai Artisans & Handicraft Exhibition", an exhibition presenting for the first time in Dubai the splendor of Thai treasures, to name but a few, hand weaving Thai silk with gold thread, silverware, nielloware, woodcarving, basketry, and many more. Distinguished guests and visitors experienced the inherent wisdom of Thai arts and crafts through antique golden brocade silk, Thai silk weaving and royal silversmith demonstration.
Prospects of Agricultural Cooperation between Thailand and Brazil in Rio Grande do SulOn 15 – 19 September 2015, Mr. PitchayaphantCharnbhumidol, Ambassador of Thailand to Brazil together with his spouse, Mr. Olan Pituck, Director – General of Department of Agricultural Extension, Mr. CharnpittayaChimpalee, Director – General of Department of Rice, Associate Professor Dr. BanchaKwanyuen, Acting President of Kasetsart University and delegations from Ministry of Agriculture and Livestock of Thailand and Professors from Kasetsart University, paid an official visit to Porto Alegre, Santa Maria, and LindolfoCollor, State of Rio Grande do Sulto promote bilateral and technical cooperation in the areas of Agriculture and Rice between the State of Rio Grande do Suland Thailand.
HRH Prince Joachim of Denmark will preside over the Opening Ceremony of the “Thai Artistry: The Living Heritage” Exhibition at ILLUM Department Store, CopenhagenOn 19 October 2015, HRH Prince Joachim will preside over the opening ceremony of the “Thai Artistry: The Living Heritage” Exhibition. The Exhibition will take place at the newly renovated Atrium on the 4th Floor of ILLUM Department Store in Copenhagen, from19 October – 1 November 2015 and is being organized by the Royal Thai Embassy in cooperation with The SUPPORT Arts and Crafts International Centre of Thailand (SACICT),The Central Group, ILLUM Department Store and Team Thailand agencies.
Promotion of Agricultural Cooperation between Thailand and BrazilDuring 13 – 15 September 20015, Mr. Olan Pituck, Director – General of Department of Agricultural Extension, Associate Professor Dr. BanchaKwanyuen, Acting President of Kasetsart University and delegatesfrom the Ministry of Agriculture and Livestock of Thailand and professors from Kasetsart University visited Brasiliato promote bilateral and technical cooperation in the field of agriculture between Brazil and Thailand.