Three-Year Non-Immigrant Visa “B” (Business only)
Foreign citizen who wishes to visit Thailand for business purpose may apply for a three-year Non-Immigrant Visa “B”. This type of visa may be issued to businessmen for multiple-entries and is valid for 3 years. It allows holder to visit Thailand as often as required for as long as the visa remains valid and allows holder to stay in Thailand for a period of not exceeding 90 days during each visit. Employment of any kind is strictly prohibited for holder of such visa.
Place of application
Application is to be submitted at the Royal Thai Embassy or the Royal Thai Consulate-General in the applicant’s country of residence, or at the Royal Thai Embassy which has jurisdiction over his or her country of residence. However, Royal Thai Consulate-General headed by Honorary Consul-General is not authorized to issue this type of visa. Applicant may enquire about authorized office for visa issuance at any Royal Thai Embassy or Royal Thai Consulate-General. Information on contact details and locations of Royal Thai Embassies and Royal Thai Consulates-General is also available at www.mfa.go.th/web/10.php
Applicant for a three-year Non-Immigrant Visa “B” must submit the following:
1. An application form completed in full and signed by applicant.
2. A passport valid for travelling to Thailand with sufficient remaining validity.
3. Two passport-sized photographs (4x6cm) taken within the previous 6 months.
Additional documents which may be requested
4. National Identity Card, Residence documentation or valid proof of identity.
5. A letter from the employer giving details of the applicant’s position, length of employment, salary and purpose of the visit(s) to Thailand. If the applicant is self-employed, he or she must provide documentation of his or her business undertaking such as business registration and details of business operation.
6. Copies of correspondence with business partners in Thailand.
7. A letter of invitation from trading or associated partners/companies in Thailand.
8. Corporate documents of associated partners/companies in Thailand such as:
- business registration and business license
- list of shareholders
- company profile
- details of business operation
- map indicating location of the company
- balance sheet, statement of Income Tax and Business Tax (Por Ngor
Dor 50 and Por Ngor Dor 30) of the latest year
- value-added tax registration (Por Por 20)
9. A letter of recommendation from previous employer or business associations of which the applicant is member.
- The fee is 10,000 Baht.
- The required additional documents (4 – 9) may be submitted upon request.
Supplementary documents may be requested as and when necessary.
- The issuance of visa is at discretion of the consular officer.
- Visa fee is non-refundable.